Sunday, October 22, 2006

Intro to Movies 360

Hey what’s up world? My name is dBiz and I have created this blog to talk movies. I am a big fan of movies and hope to incite conversation about all movies that are featured or coming out in theaters near you. Billions of people around the world go to the movies everyday to watch the latest movies and also get away from the stress and troubles of life itself. Movies serve as a great stress reliever for me. I do enjoy a good movie whether action, drama, thriller, etc. I want to hear from you. I want to hear what you think about the latest movies playing in your area no matter what your opinions are. Everyone has their own point of view about every movie playing or played in theaters hence; let us hear what you think at my blog, “movies360”. Let the blog begin. dBiz out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home