Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Prestige - Movies360

I saw the prestige tonight and I am not sure what to think about this movie. Even though I enjoy drama and suspense, I was a little bit lost in some parts of the movie. The movie was long and for a short moment I was getting restless in my seat. I did enjoy the ending and compared The Prestige with other magician movies that I have seen lately and I gave it two thumbs up. The reviews for The Prestige was very good and I was worried that it would be a flop however, I was surprise yet impress that it would live up to the remarks given by others. My biggest questions at this point would be, how can the cast pf Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale and Michael Caine out do themselves in the coming years?

Another movie in theaters is “Flags of Our Fathers”. I cannot bring myself to see this movie being a former solider of the US Army. I will try and muster up the courage to see it or wait for you guys to fill me in on the cast and your overall views. Borat another movie coming soon might be interesting however not my first choice for weekend comedy. It seems funny however, not my kind of funny. I am more of a Jim Carrey and Eddie Murphy kind of a comedy guy if you catch what I mean. Well got work to do so see you soon and let me know what movies you have seen lately. dBiz out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home